Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Hard Day


My Grandma B. passed away on August 6, 2010 at the age of 87. I had the blessing of being able to visit her about two weeks before her passing and then I drove out for her funeral. This is a picture of Grandpa B. and me at the funeral luncheon. It was a very hard day for me. Grandpa commented later on that I had been a leaky faucet during the viewing. This might explain why my cheeks are so red. Below are some pictures that I found on my camera from the past year. I love and miss Grandma B.























1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your Grandma. For as long as I have known you LeDawn, you have talked about your Gma in one way or another. What a blessing that your mom was inspired to have you come out and visit two weeks before her passing. Visits with living relatives surrounded by family is so much better than funerals surrounded by family. Hope you are finding some peace now. PS: What a crazy gun!

    ReplyDelete