
One of my favorite things to do is to get family and friends together. So often time passes us by and we lose opportunities to connect and create memories to cherish later. Bonding, that's what it is all about. Adam and I gathered together my brother Keith, his girlfriend Katelyn, my cousin Juelaine, Adam's sister Tiffany, and our friend's Jill and Reuben M. and went to our friend's cabin. We had a blast!

Have you ever gone cross country skiing? We had an awesome 2 and a 1/2 mile trail in The Herriman State Park. When we got back to the cabin, we were all so tired and sore. Talk about a great workout! Idaho has beautiful terrain and it was awesome to have the chance to be out there. I regret not taking more of these opportunities as I've lived in Idaho. It has snowed so much! There were giant walls of snow making it impossible to see normal landmarks and it felt like we were in a rat maze.
Keith has a girlfriend already?!? Um... hello! Crazy. Or was she waiting for him kind of thing. Either way, he looks so so so so happy. Biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. You and Adam don't look too unpset either. :-) I am glad you are out enjoying the weather and Idaho. I agree, that is something I didn't do enough of. It sure is beautiful.
ReplyDelete