While Adam has been busy taking two classes up at BYU-Idaho and working full-time, I have taken on a few projects around the house. We received this table and two chairs from our friend Debbie Spinney. It was headed on its way to second hand store and we gladly intercepted it prior to getting married.
This particular project began when I saw an ad for Joann Fabrics for home decorating fabrics. Believe it or not, Adam helped to choose the fabric I used and as I looked at it in the store I said we would need to re-finish the table and chairs then. It was a few days later that Adam realized if he had chosen the fabric I originally wanted, we would have had an easier project and we wouldn't have refinished it. Now that it is done, I am so happy with the results. It definitely kept me busy while Adam has been gone. Adam helped me a few days too when he could. The sanding was the hardest part. As you can see, it looks like a totally different table now. With the extra fabric, I then made a little table runner to go with the table. My mom gave me a sewing machine last Christmas and it has been fun using it on my projects.
Very impressive! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! I love it! It is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the fabric choice! Looks so much more modern. Love the home improvement projects.
ReplyDeleteI was looking for your facebook and found your blog instead! CUTE table!
ReplyDelete