This was my first trip to an aquarium. We saw so many amazing creatures! Recently my we had a primary lesson on Noah's Ark and gathering his animals two by two. When you start thinking about all the different creatures, that's a lot of creatures. It would have been like living in a zoo. My mother-in-law said she wondered if he had to travel around the world to pick up the animals or how it happened. The lesson taught that the Lord blessed Noah with the information he needed to take care of the animals. It would definitely be alot of work and preparation!
I tried taking alot of pictures, but most of them didn't turn out since we couldn't use a flash and they were all behind glass. My favorite exhibits were the Anaconda, the Seahorses, the Jellyfish, the Dolphins Show, and seeing the Sharks in the tanks that were ceiling high and underneath you. We even saw a huge swordfish. Wow!
These were Jellyfish. They were so beautiful!
Adam's sister, Tiffany and Greyson posing with the large turtle. Greyson had just had a blow out and had to change outfits. We used so many wipes that we ran out once he was all cleaned up. We saw later that he had poo on his head from where his dirty onesie slid over his head. Disgusting!
Monica, Adam's Mother, was so kind to push Greyson around while Adam and I looked at the exhibits. We tease her that she is addicted to Greyson! She loved spending time with him and would use any excuse to be with him.
Adam and I are waiting for the Dolphin Show to begin. Sadly, Greyson was fussy during the show so I didn't get to enjoy it as much as some of the others. He was ready to eat and I wasn't going to feed him surrounded by all these people. It was so nice, they had rooms for nursing that you could lock and have privacy. I was spoiled.
This is the outfit Greyson started his day in. His Chicago Cubs onesie. This was pre-starving and pre-blow-out during the Dolphin Show.
No comments:
Post a Comment