Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Trip Without Daddy

 This picture is a little blurry, but you get the idea as we were leaving the Idaho Falls airport without Adam that we were loaded. The backpack for the car seat was a lifesaver, but yes a little heavy. Worked great for the extra diapers and wipes I needed to take too!
 Greyson and Great Grandma finally got to meet! We got to visit her 4 times out of the 6 full days we had there excluding travel days. He talked and played the most at her house. Her dog also loved him and kept trying to lick him.
 Grandpa and Greyson had some good bonding together. My favorite was when Grandpa sang to Greyson! Priceless.
 Greyson and I went on a little walk to explore. The weather was so nice when we were there. I didn't even have to wear a coat while I was there. Meanwhile I was getting text messages about freezing rain, sliding through stop signs, and cold cold weather from Idaho. I wondered why again I stayed in Idaho.
 I was in love with the green green grass and tried to take some pictures to capture it.
 Aunt Michelle loved Greyson! She gave me a break when she was around which was wonderful since Adam was back home in Idaho. She would walk in the room and said "Greyson wants to see his Aunt Michelle."
Aunt Stacy came down from Oregon with her family to visit too and we had fun getting back together with them. Thanks for making that long drive Stacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment