Have you ever noticed how children love their daddys or males? It's true. I worked with kids for 6 years who have behavioral and emotional problems. It was amazing to me how they behaved differently for males and females. It was interesting to see how they tried so hard to have a dad when they had a single mother in the home. In one particular case, every man that was involved in the children's home life, was thrown into this dad role by the mother and her children.
Well, Greyson can be added to this group of children who love their dads. He gets so excited when Adam comes home. I hold him and we wave at the garage door. Meanwhile Greyson is kicking his hands, talking loud, and moving his hands and arms like crazy. It is so cute to see. Adam will wash his hands first thing and if he isn't quick enough, Greyson starts fussing or crying until he gets his dad. From what I hear, this is pretty common. These two have so much fun together!
Adam and I share our highs and lows each day and one of my constant highs is seeing my two favorite boys spending time together.


No comments:
Post a Comment