Dylan was blessed on February 1, 2015 in the Iona South Stake 10th Ward. There was a moment when I thought nobody from the O'Dell side of the family would be attending Dylan's baby blessing. I told myself I was okay with it, but deep down I was sad. Then out of the blue my brother Keith called and asked about the blessing. It meant so much to me that he asked about it all on his own. Then Debbie surprised me that morning by coming with Keith. My brother Brent came too. It made the day even more special to share it with some of my family. We were blessed to have Adam's parents and grandparents come in addition to some close friends.
Uncle Keith doesn't enjoy holding babies, so this was super impressive that he held Dylan for a few minutes!
Here's the O'Dell representation at the blessing. I love Dylan's little outfit with a bow tie and suspenders! I will be sad when he can't wear it anymore.
Uncle Brent is great with babies and was nice and comfortable holding Dylan while I ate lunch.
We tried to get a family picture. I love my boys!
Greyson loves his uncles and he also loves giving us cheesy smiles!
My mother-in-law helped put on a wonderful lunch before church. We had enough food to feed the ward! My cousin Juelaine and her husband joined us, along with our good friends Alair and Dana.
Dylan can move fast as lightning! I realize his hand is missing. but I think his little smile is so cute!
Farmor Monica bought Dylan his little blessing outfit. I put mousse in his hair to help his curls stay after his bath. By this time though they had started to just stick out straight. It was awesome to hear Dylan's blessing and him gathered in the arms of the priesthood. We were so blessed to have our family join us for this special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment