Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our First Apartment Together

Here is our apartment. We love it for now, but look forward to a bigger place in the future. We especially look forward to a fenced in yard for Lady. We get alot of natural light during the day and have hardly used the heater or air conditioner which is great when it comes to the utility bill. Adam lived in this apartment before we were married and it definitely looked like a bachelor pad. From the air mattress in the bedroom to the "blanket couch" in the living room. As you can see, he was kind enough to let me put my touch on the place once we got married. Too bad I didn't get any before and after pictures. lol.






















3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! What an amazing apartment! So modern yet comfortable and so nice! What a blessing to get to live in such a wonderful place. I love your red couch and the formal dinning area. Great job putting up so many pictures of you too! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Sis! I think the papasan chair would have clashed. Looks comfy! Reminds me so much of our apartment days. We had a very similar looking apartment. Wish you guys lived closer!!!! Wish I could meet Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apartment is so cute! I love it! You are so good at decorating. Maybe you can give me some tips.

    ReplyDelete