
Our trip began with a drive though Swan Lake where they have square ice creams cones. For someone who is lactose intolerant, like myself, this is a ton of ice cream, but it is so so yummy.

We went to the Ripley's believe it or not museum. There were definitely some interesting things to look at. Like the snake wine or the two-headed calf or the the kit to help you fight off vampires should you meet one. lol.
Yay!! Looks like you had fun!
ReplyDeleteOk, that vampire kit is kinda freaky! I love driving through Swan Lake, I have so many memories there. And I think it is great that you did the tourist things in Jackson, so many Idaho residents act like they are above it, I think it is great! I have never been to Ripley's Museum. I'll have to do that next time.
ReplyDeletePS: Love your shirt! Is that Shade Clothing? Did you hear they are going out of business? They are clearancing everything.
It is Maurices. Adam picked it out! He is so handy to have shopping when he is not bored out of his mind. What did you do in Swan Valley? I don't remember you guys going there when I knew you. Did you get anything at Shade? I didn't love any of it, but did check out the site. Sad day for them.
ReplyDelete