Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Halloween

I love the Fall. There are so many things that make me so happy during this season. The colors are my favorite to decorate with and to wear. I love that we get to start wearing sweaters, long sleeved shirts, and my favorite jeans. We cannot forget the scents of Fall. I love those air fresheners that make your house smell like cinnamon and pumpkin and all those wonderful spices. Adam forbid me to use them during the Spring and Summer and so finally I could buy them and make the house smell so wonderful. I love that we can buy pumpkin frozen yogurt and make pumpkin chocolate chip bread. I love that the leaves are changing to beautiful and vibrant shades of reds, yellows, oranges, and browns. It's so beautiful. We were on a walk with Lady the other night and the crunch of the leaves made us want to rake them all up and jump in them. Too bad they are in the yard of a doctors office. lol. Need I say anymore? I love Fall.

On our Friday night date we finally painted the pumpkins we had picked out a few nights before. I would like to claim the Batman on the right, but that would be lying. Adam is so talented and especially when it comes to painting and so I must confess, he painted Batman. He took two days to paint and touch up. Mine, well, I had fun making it and I was done way before him. lol.

From the Bostroms to you, Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I like your pumpkin! It is totally a diva clown mix. I love Fall too, but now that you mention it you do wear alot of fall colors. Lol Just realized that. Glad you are celebrating and enjoying the weather before too much snow. Idaho is beautiful this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do wear a lot of fall colors. Although, recently my friend and her husband separately said I wear alot of purple. So I guess I am breaking out of Fall a little. lol. We've had a first snowflakes and sleet. I know that makes you wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the jewel tone colors... ruby, topaz, sapphire... lol

    ReplyDelete