Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lady's 1st Trip to the Groomers

We have had had Lady for a few months now and let's just say, well, she has been looking a little shaggy lately. She was growing a beard and her hair was uneven from whoever cut her before we found her and my trying to trim a few pieces sure didn't help her look any better. We decided it was time to take her for her first trip to the groomers while we owned her. Here are some before and after pictures. She looks pretty goofy in the picture below.



We picked her up after her 3 hr appt getting beautifed and this is what we found. Our Lady looked all grown up and no longer a shaggy puppy. She didn't even look like the same dog, but she had to be ours cause she knew all the right tricks. lol. She looks better now, but I do miss her curls and her puppy look. Her legs look so small now without all the hair on them. Our friend told us he thought Lady had been gaining weight, but now realizes it was just all her hair. We were wondering the same thing about her too, but couldn't imagine how since she exercises and has restricted diet. There we have it for Lady Bostrom's first grooming appointment.








1 comment:

  1. I like her in the before's better except for her face. It looks way better cleaned up. I really wish I could enjoy her more than just in photos! She looks like a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete