Christmas Caroling
A favorite Christmas tradition in my family is to go Christmas caroling every year. As I've been away from home or unable to go caroling when my family goes, I continue to try and gather friends to go with me while I've been living in Idaho. This year I gathered friends from my church and we went to the homes in our neighborhood. We had a few families say we needed to perform in church or the choir. lol. Most of us are already in the choir. We had so much fun even amidst the snow covered roads and sidewalks, the slush, and the rain. Thank you to our friends for going and to all of you who are reading this blog entry, Merry Christmas from the Bostroms.
Sis you are so good to keep this tradition up. You look beautiful in this picture and you look so mature and older in this pic, like my age. Did I just call myself old? Ugh I'll be 30 next year! We will miss having you home this year!!
ReplyDelete