In the past couple of weeks, I have finally recognized a peace and joy that I have been feeling as a mother. I thought I was happy as a wife in our life with just the two of us, but there is even more happiness and joy that comes as I have added mother to my roles. I have also found joy in staying home and taking care of our house and being able to do things that I never found the time to do before with a full-time work schedule. Thank you to Adam for letting me have this opportunity with Greyson and letting me be home with him!
At first it was really weird to be home and I felt unproductive, especially when I had been on bed rest. Now with the help of making to-do lists and planning my day, I get to play and get my work done. My favorite though is the snuggling with Greyson and playing with him as he continues to develop and learn. What a miracle babies are!
How sweet! He sure is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteIt is a HUGE adjustment from working full time to staying home, I know exactly what you mean. But, I wouldn't want to do anything else. I'm really getting good at this now!
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet. Adele always stopped what she was doing when I pulled the camera out.
ReplyDelete