Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary - 3 Years

 This year Adam spoiled me and made a very beautiful entryway bench for me for our anniversary. I love that my husband is such a handman! He warned me on our 3rd date that he was a handyman, that he whistles while he works, and always has a pocket knife with him. I still tease him about that and when he doesn't have that pocket knife handy, I give him a hard time.
My brother gave us tickets to the BYU Vocal Pointe performance at BYU-Idaho, so we had our friend Kristen watch Greyson and we went on a date. So fun! I felt like I was stepping back in time as I was surrounded by all the college students and their crazy energy. We both felt old afterwards. It was a great show. As we were exiting, Adam suggested we take a walk down the racket ball courts to see where we first met our our blind date. You can't tell, but this is where we tried taking a picture of ourselves at. I am so grateful I went on that blind date!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest post ever! What a great memory and fun that you live so close to document it too. I know what you mean about feeling old after being with the other students. I wouldn't call it energy though... more like extreme anxiety. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete