Greyson has taught me that we need to take time to laugh at the simple things. The other night I was trying to feed Greyson, while Adam was making a lot of distractions for a little baby. He started snapping his gum and Greyson just started laughing and laughing. It was the high of my day! I start laughing just watching him on this video. I love my baby so much!
Oh my word! That laugh kills me! So so cute! Can't help but smile and laugh along with him! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big! Can you believe just a few months ago you were anticipating his arrival with so much uncertainity? And now here you are being a great Mom and got a handle on it all. That's pretty amazing.
ReplyDeleteKristine, I like to think I have a handle on it and then a new stage comes and I have more to learn again. Crazy how quick they grow. Thank you for your constant support
ReplyDelete