Once again the credit for our photos goes to our friend Kristen. I had thought about hiring a professional photographer, but honestly Greyson doesn't love hanging out for endless photos. It is hard to feel like I get my money's worth when he won't smile for the camera. I do look back on Greyson's 6 month pictures and laugh at the stone face, so I guess any picture is better than no picture. Especially when we have the memory attached to it.
![]() |
| This is my favorite picture with lighting, posing, and I feel like we looked natural. |
![]() |
| Greyson is actually smiling!!!! |
![]() |
| Family reading time. Poor Greyson was fed up by this point and we were trying to distract him. |
![]() |
| I love this photo! Look at that big smile! He loves walking! |
![]() |
| Escaping from the camera. |
![]() |
| Checking out the scenery while we waited for dad to come back with snacks. |
![]() |
| I feel like Greyson would say "I would rather be reading." He prefers this above all else. |
There you have it. The rest of our family photos. I love being able to capture moments and I will always look back on these photos with fond memories.









No comments:
Post a Comment