Sunday, September 29, 2013

Play time with Daddy...

I have decided the best time for taking pictures of Greyson is play time with daddy. Daddy's bring out the real smiles! I have to say these smiles are rare when we take pictures. This morning was a happy morning! I didn't want to put him down to nap, but finally we did. Sanity prevailed...church was coming.
These two sillies were playing a game where daddy wore the hat and then Greyson wore the hat. They kept taking turns. What cuties! 




This photo shows how huge the baseball cap is on Greyson. I love it!


I see this little guy and I think, I love Greyson so much. He brings an added joy to our family and my life that was missing before he came. I am grateful Heavenly Father trusts us enough to entrust this sweet boy into our care. 

On a sidenote, Greyson is 14 months old and weighs 19.6 lbs. Finding pants for him since the weather has changed has been a little tricky. The waist of some 6 mo pants fits the best, but are too short. So we are trying 9 mo pants so they are long enough and will last for awhile. The 12 mo are way too big!!! He is swimming.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love this age! It's amazing how fast they start to learn to walk and talk. I love it!

    ReplyDelete