We recently went down to Utah for my niece's baby blessing and stayed with Adam's Grandparents. Look at her yard. It's a little boy's dream to play in the woods, in the water feature, and sandbox! Greyson really enjoyed floating a boat down the stream and especially enjoyed the sandbox. He even got Great Grandpa and Great Grandpa out there with him!
 |
| Catching the boat after it floated down from the bridge. |
 |
| Great Grandpa and Greyson playing in the sand. |
 |
| Mormor joined the boys and started playing too. |
A week after we returned, Adam's dad came to visit. They spent a majority of their time working on the basement so one day Greyson and I headed to the park. Look at the leaves! He had fun kicking them around and hearing them crunch.
 |
| I just cut his hair and it looks so blonde when it is short. |
 |
| I love to hear him laugh and see him smile! It melts my heart every time! |
 |
| His favorite toy at the park these days is the swing. He could stay on it the whole time. |
 |
| Fall doesn't last very long here, so when it comes you have to take it in quick! I love seeing the leaves changing. |
 |
| We love that conference comes when it is Fall. Greyson enjoyed using color pages that I found via Pinterest. Do you like our antennae on the speaker so that we could get a signal? High class, we know:) |
We hope you are enjoying the Fall too!
No comments:
Post a Comment