Saturday, March 3, 2012

Adam passed!!!


This was a stressful week for our little Bostrom family. Adam found out that he would lose his position in the pharmacy if he didn't pass a national certification exam a week ago. This week he studied and studied and drove to Ogden, UT on Friday to take the test. It was a two hr test and so I tried to focus at work as I waited for his news, but it was hard not to think about it. He passed! We went out to celebrate after with a friend and somehow ended up at the same restaurant as other friends. Adam got to choose where we ate and the movie we saw after. It was a late night for me but I stayed awake for the whole movie. He has been wanting to see it for so long that now it is in the cheap seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment