
We had a 20 week ultrasound this morning and we had so much fun seeing our little guy. Yep, we found out it is a boy! I thought it would be a girl, but in some ways really wanted a boy and of course Adam was rooting for a boy all along. The lady helping us at first said it was a girl. A few minutes later when the umbilical cord had moved, he was ready to show us that he was definitely not a girl. I love the profile pictures. Everything is definitely correctly and he seems to be healthy. His heart rate was 144 beats per minute this morning. After finding out his gender and seeing these photos, I will even more connected with him. It's amazing the miracle occurring inside of me.

Cute feet! I love the profile shots too, so real isn't it??? Congrats! Now onto the battle of the names! lol
ReplyDelete