To begin the perfect adventure, the family needed some yummy breakfast to start with. I made Greyson his baby omelet and I thought it was so cute to see the size difference...so we took a picture. He loved his as did Adam.
Adam really wanted to go fishing. So after he waited and waited for naps to be done, we drove about 30 min from home and found this fishing hole. Adam looked so cute with his fishing vest on. We love the outdoors. There were two otters swimming in the river and the weather was perfect.
I grew up fishing and camping while Adam got to do those things here and there in a city kind of way. So it was very fun to teach him some fishing basics. During nap time he had watched some You Tube Videos to learn since he hadn't gone in such a long time. While fishing he said he didn't know how to gut a fish if he did catch one. Never fear though, my dad taught us that if we were going to catch a fish, we had to know how to clean a fish. We will teach Adam those skills on the next fishing trip when we catch a fish. This time we just caught moss and fed the fish when his bait fell off.
I was in charge of baby duty. I think his facial expression here is hilarious! I tried twice and received the same face, so this is what we were stuck with. I am grateful to have a husband who loves the outdoors. We laugh because he grew up in the city, but now he loves living in a laid back and small community where we can drive and hike and fish close to home.
No comments:
Post a Comment