Friday, December 13, 2013

December Fun


 I was brave the other night for Family Night and decided to try finger painting. Greyson had fun. Of course his nose itched and he had to rub it.
 We received this car seat as a gift from Greyson's grandparents. I was just opening it out of the box and Greyson was checking it out. Thank you!
 Sadly Greyson and I got sick and so I wasn't able to attend Adam's work party last night, but I did send Adam in style. Yes, the Ugly Sweater Contest. We decided to go crazy! Last year the winner won $100 so maybe I was hoping we would win too. Of course when we spend money to make this sweater, we win and receive.......a box of chocolates. Oh well. We still won! You definitely have to be a manly man to wear this sweater in public!
 We used a battery pack Christmas light set, a tinsel garland, feathers, googly eyes, jingle bells, and a nasty thrift store cardigan. Adam hates wearing cardigans and so of course it was already ugly before I added some nice touches.
Greyson played his first board game tonight! Noodleboro's Learning about manners pinic basket game. He was so excited to play and did really well. Adam said, "Wow this game goes really fast when you play it with him." Greyson could hardly wait for his turn each time. Afterwards we had a dance party. Greyson has quite the moves. We hope you are having a fun December just like we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment