Saturday, January 25, 2014

California Christmas Adventures

Happy belated Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. We are a little behind in the blogging world. I guess I have hardly touched our computer these days, but I am back. For Christmas this year we traveled to California. We had a wonderful time! Spending a week there reminded me how much I miss living near my family, warm weather, and being on the ranch. Greyson loved the ranch and playing outdoors!
 He found this funnel in grandma's cupboard and wouldn't put it down. He found the perfect smooth rock and carried it around for the day.


 Grandpa walked with Greyson as they went to check out the tractors. One of the highlights of our trip was being able to watch Greyson interact with my family and see how he enjoyed where I grew up.

 Greyson liked this particular tractor until Grandpa turned it on. Then he got spooked. I guess he didn't realize that tractors shake and make such a loud noise.

 He got to ride on the ATV with dad and as they drove around Greyson said, "More More." 


 Here he is cheesin' it up with his cousin on Christmas Eve.

 We talked Great-Grandma into coming out for Christmas morning. We loved having her spend the morning with us! I never feel like I get enough time with all of our family, so it was wonderful to spend this extra time with her.

 Greyson just opened up a tractor from his cousin's. I am sure you are seeing a trend...he loves tractors just like his cousins. He really enjoyed opening gifts this year and was so much fun to watch as he got excited about a gift.

This final picture is proof that Cookie made it into the house on Christmas morning. Once my mom got new carpet Cookie was banned to the insulated garage on cold nights. She wasn't quite sure what to do with herself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment