In a perfect world, where mothers don't move into new homes the week after they deliver their babies, our nursery would be complete. You add a baby and all of a sudden shopping is harder, nap schedules require you to stay home and out of the room, and budgets are a little tighter. So here is our progress. Thank you to Greyson's Grandma Bostrom and Grandma O'Dell for purchasing us some really cute things! Grandma O'Dell bought us this rocking chair, which Greyson and I love to sit in for feedings and reading stories. Grandma Bostrom ordered this vinyl tree for Greyson from wallslicks.com. We love the tree!
You can kind of see we have put up curtains. His crib has a bedskirt now and a mobile. My friend gave us the crib. I will post some other photos when we get more things hung on the walls. We did paint the used changing table that somebody gave us and he even has a dresser now! Baby steps. That's what we are looking for right now.


I love the nursery! It is so cute. I love the tree. I wanted to get one like that for Adele's room. It is so much harder to work on the nursery after they are born. Adele's room was more of a storage room with a crib for a long time. I finally got it finished and we moved 2 months later. I was sad because it was so cute. One day she will have a real room that is her own.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love the simplicity but also has a baby softness. I think it is amazing that we as mothers get anything done let alone all that it takes to take care of ourselves and our families. So congrats on getting as far as you have, huge accomplishment. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks to both of you! I have got a little done again this week. Yay!
ReplyDelete