We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with our friends the Petersons. They were so kind to invite us. So we stayed in town and got to go home after the festivities were over. I had Kristen take a little family picture for us. Adam ended up unknowingly matching Greyson, so of course I had to go along with it! We never match. I am so grateful for family and friends. I am grateful for a husband who works so hard and allows me to stay home with Greyson! What a blessing it is to our family. I am so grateful for Greyson, for the joy he brings into our lives. I am grateful for our warm home even though we are far from family. I was a little homesick this holiday and I look forward to seeing them when I can! We hope you too had a wonderful day and enjoyed a day of gratitude!
No comments:
Post a Comment