Greyson is so much fun! He is laughing, playing with toys, rolling from
front to back and really trying to roll from back to front, smiling like
crazy, sleeping great, and so much fun to be around.The above picture was taken before we headed to Utah for the wedding a few weeks ago, I was trying our friend's little suit on Greyson. It was a little big, but worked. I had bought a few outfits, but the 0-3 outfits I found were too big. Luckily she had one her baby had outgrown. Greyson is still in 0-3, but he is growing and his pajamas are starting to get a little smaller on him. He is about 3.5 months old now! Time is flying past for us.
Greyson looks so cute in hats! This is the little hat Adam bought for Greyson prior to his birth. He is already a Cubbie fan from the start with Daddy's help.


No comments:
Post a Comment