Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wedding Time

My family got together in October for my brother Keith and his now wife, Alyssa. I love weddings because it helps our family get together. Keith and Alyssa were very happy and we all had a wonderful day! If you haven't noticed, I struggle with the uploading pictures onto the page with Blogger. The pictures upload backwards this time, but oh well. Now you know. Above is my dad and my sister Julie's son, Kaden.
 These our my sister Julie's children. I love their dressy clothes. Little suits=adorable!
 The day was a little long for Greyson. We had to feed and change diapers in the car, had a blow-out before the reception, and stayed out way too late. Keith had his reception at a golf course clubhouse in Orem, Utah. This is our little family. Greyson was asleep.
 They laughed at me when I was taking this picture, but I think it is a very precious moment that I captured.
 Look how grown up we all look! Crazy! It was so windy. My hair never looked good in the pictures at the temple. From the left to right, Stacy, Julie, Brent, Keith, me, Michelle, and our adopted sister, Debbie Spinney.
 Here are the girls! It was so fun to see each other. I hadn't seen Stacy for over a year.
 Uncle Brent is a favorite with the kids.
 Finally a picture of the bride and groom. Alyssa's dress was gorgeous! I loved all the little details about it. She looked like a princess.
We are very happy for Keith and Alyssa!

No comments:

Post a Comment